Selena Gomez is Starstruck Over Brad Pitt

When it comes to Brad Pitt, actress/singer Selena Gomez gets a little weak in the knees.

Appearing on Ellen on Tuesday, Selena admitted she was completely starstruck when she met Pitt at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards on Sunday.


The 20-year-old revealed, "I was in my dressing room and I had just finished performing. And they knocked on my door, and they said Brad Pitt would like to come in. And I was like, 'Well, he can come in!'"

Gomez added, "I was trying to play it cool and be really nice as soon as he walked out, I ran and I hid under the craft service table for like two minutes because I couldn't believe it was happening."

Pitt had stopped by to ask to take a photo with her for his kids, who are apparently fans of her show, "Wizards of Waverly Place."