Selena Gomez's 21st party details revealed

Published: 5:21PM Tuesday April 09, 2013 Source: BANG Showbiz

Selena Gomez is planning a huge party for her 21st birthday.

The Spring Breakers actress will turn 21 on July 22 and wants a hip-hop themed bash at her Los Angeles home.

Speaking on On Air With Ryan Seacrest, she said: "I'm gonna have a big party.

"It's gonna end up at my house. I wanted to do like a hip-hop theme."

Gomez - who split from Justin Bieber last year after almost two years together - is preparing to release her fourth album and says it will reflect the changes in her life.

She told E! News: "It's interesting, because I started recording about six to seven months ago, so I was in a different place in my life then.

And then going through movies and going through the transition has been really fun for me.

"After going through some of the most interesting, cool times in my life, I've come out a better person. And it's definitely what I want to exude."

Copyright 2013, Television New Zealand Limi! ted. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand