Selena Gomez announces UK show for September

Selena Gomez has announced plans to play a one-off show in the UK later this year.

The singer will headline London's Hammersmith Apollo on September 7 in support of her upcoming fourth studio album.

Selena Gomez promotional image.

"I couldn't be more excited to tour again but this time around the world," Gomez said of her new 56-date world tour.

"This has been such an interesting few months. My music has grown and I want my fans to see a new side of me. Can't wait to see y'all on the road!"

Gomez will also play headline shows in Paris (September 5), Madrid (September 12) and Milan (September 16), among other European dates.

Tickets for Gomez's London show go on sale from 9am on April 19.

The star's new single 'Come & Get It' will be released in the UK on July 28.

Listen to Selena Gomez's new single 'Come & Get It' below: